What is MCPatcher?
MCPatcher is a software designed by Java. It helps players install many features like: convert texture , Better Glass , Connected Textures … Particularly, you can easily customise resource packs like changing their colors or fonts. MCPatcher is the most up-to-date mod when new versions of Minecraft are released.
- Custom item textures!
- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
How to install MCPatcher HD for Minecraft:
- Download at the link below.
- Open MCPatcher.
- Then click ‘Patch’ button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start Minecraft.
- Click Mods and Texture (Resource) Packs.
- Click open Texture (Resource) Packs folder (C:UsersYOURUSERNAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraftresourcepacks).
- Copy all your Texture (Resource) Packs into that.
- Enjoy the game!
- Do not render top and bottom edges between connected glass panes.
- Use new URL for downloading libraries.
- Use gson 2.2.4 for older Minecraft versions.
- Handle newer Forge versions named ‘forge’, not ‘minecraftforge’.
- Updated for 1.7.4 and related launcher changes.
- Fixed bug causing attempts to download json files for modded versions.
- Fixed UI hang when user closes window while patcher is busy.
- Force consistent coloring between top and bottom halves of double_plant blocks.
- New CTM property linked=true to synchronize top and bottom halves of double_plant blocks when using random CTM.
- Apply default grass.png to tall ferns and grass too.
- Fixed CTM problems with metadata 15.
- Fixed custom grass, foliage.png always using the vanilla format.
- Fixed beacon particle effects transparency.
- Support texture.* syntax in CIT type=enchantment.
- Added yOffset property to grid format colormap.
- Fixed crash with zan’s minimap.
- Fixed transparency issues with 13w47e.
- Fixed CIT ignoring weight property in some cases.
- Allow CIT matching of damage as a % of max in addition to an absolute value.
- Preserve Mojang’s hard-coded biome colors for packs with no grass, foliage.png.
- Fix inconsistent water particle colors.
- Ignore neighbor’s metadata when checking connect=material.
- New property enableColormap.3 to enable custom colormaps during render pass 3.
- Fixed CTM iron bars applying default texture on top of custom one.
- Fixed conversion of texture packs from 1.4 to 1.5.
For 1.8 (Beta):