- PCF (pigs can fly) testing facilities campus [modern building]
- Testing facility garden and grounds
- Underground facility setup
- Full automatic story (underfround)
- Role playing map (you have the testing role)
- Over 1000 meters of redstone work
- Launch building with alternating lights
- “the big one” track ramp and vertical drop
- Custum designed track
- Custome curves and drops to resemble that of a real rollercoaster
- Cruise ship (with rollercoaster on the bottom)
Specs About This Ride:
- Height: 39 meters
- Theme: testrack for new rockets
- Length: 8 minutes
- Blocks used: 131,458
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Author: hobo joe